Dr. Douglas Dobecki is fellowship-trained in pain medicine and focuses on compassionate care and state-of-the-art interventional pain management therapies. He entered medicine because he loves science and wants to help others. Every consultation begins with a face-to-face visit, which leads to a personalized treatment plan.
Dr. Dobecki provides comprehensive care for all his patients, offering a full range of injection therapies, pain medication management and spinal cord stimulation. His clinical and research interests include injection therapies and spinal cord stimulation to treat chronic spine pain. When not working, Dr. Dobecki enjoys spending time with family, surfing, running, snowboarding and cycling.
- American Board of Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, 2020
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, MD, 2001
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine & Sciences, General Surgery, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology, 2005
- University of California, San Diego, Pain Medicine, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.