- Internal Medicine
An internal medicine specialist, Heather Doherty, MD, provides primary care for adults. Prior to embarking on her medical training, she studied biology and Spanish at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania. In her spare time, Dr. Doherty enjoys traveling, running, hiking, scuba diving and playing the piano.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2005
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, MD, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2003
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2005
- University of California, San Diego, Womens Health, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.