Emma Du, MD, PhD
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Transplant Hepatology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Chinese (Mandarin)
A member of the Department of Pathology, Dr. Du received her medical degree from Beijing University in China and her Ph.D. in molecular and cellular biology in a joint program of the University of California San Diego (UCSD) and San Diego State University. She completed a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at UCSD Medical Center, where she served as chief resident, and a fellowship in hematopathology at Scripps Green Hospital. A diplomate of the American Board of Pathology, Dr. Du is certified in anatomic and clinical pathology. She is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Society of Clinical Pathologists, the American Society of Hematology and the College of American Pathologists.
- American Board of Pathology, Hematology, 2004
- American Board of Pathology, Pathology-Anatomic/Pathology-Clinical, 2003
- Beijing Medical University, MD, 1990
- University of California, San Diego, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2003
- Scripps Clinic, Hematopathology, 2004
- University of California, San Diego, PhD, 1999
- Kansas State University, PhD, 1992
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.