- Gynecologic Oncology
- Robotic Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bridgette Duggan, MD, is a gynecologic oncology surgeon with the Scripps Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery Program. She performs robotic surgical procedures for a wide range of gynecologic conditions, including gynecologic cancers, endometriosis, uterine fibroids and pelvic prolapse.
Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology with subspecialty board certification in gynecologic oncology, Dr. Duggan is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and a member of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists and the San Diego County Medical Society.
Dr. Duggan received her bachelor’s degree from Loma Linda University and her medical degree from Loma Linda University School of Medicine. At Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, she completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) and a fellowship in gynecologic oncology.
Dr. Duggan has presented at a number of symposia, including the annual meetings of the Society of Gynecologic Oncologists and the Western Association of Gynecologic Oncologists. She has also been published in a number of peer-reviewed journals, including Cancer Research and the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Committed to providing the highest level of patient care, Dr. Duggan believes in the individuality of each patient and tailoring his or her care appropriately.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, 2001
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1994
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, MD, 1988
- University of Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989
- University of Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992
- University of Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Gynecologic Oncology, 1998
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.