- Phone Number
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
- Internal Medicine
Dr Dan Dworsky’s major focus is on health care quality improvement. He believes in the old aphorism that espouses that physicians have the ability as well as the responsibility “to cure sometimes, to relieve often, but to comfort always.”
As a hospitalist and associate director of the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital, he is largely responsible for inpatient clinical instruction. He also leads an educational series related to high-value, cost-conscious care and physician professionalism.
When Dr. Dworsky isn’t engaged in systems quality improvement projects, caring for patients or training new physicians, he is an avid cyclist.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1986
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1983
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1984
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1987
- Scripps Clinic