Jeffrey Eaton, MD
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey Easton is fellowship-trained in Mohs and cosmetic surgery and specializes in head and neck surgery and facial reconstruction. He can treat all disorders of the head and neck and is one of the few reconstructive surgeons trained in Mohs surgery, a precise technique to remove skin cancer. Dr. Eaton welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Dermatology, Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery, 2021
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, 1995
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Internship-Surgery, 1996
- Kaiser Hospital - Oakland, Otolaryngology, 2000
- University of California, San Francisco, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, 2001
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.