Phildrich Teh, MD
Phildrich Teh, MD, is a rheumatologist who treats patients with a wide range of autoimmune and rheumatic diseases. Particular clinical interests include rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, osteoarthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus and osteoporosis.
Dr. Teh is passionate about providing comprehensive and high-quality care to his patients. He emphasizes patient education and strongly believes in shared decision-making when formulating a plan of care.
Dr. Teh also has a strong commitment to research and has authored multiple peer-reviewed publications in the fields of rheumatology and biochemistry. He has presented his work at local and national conferences. Dr. Teh is a member of the American College of Rheumatology.
In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, traveling and playing basketball.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2019
- University of Vermont College of Medicine, MD, 2016
- University of California Riverside School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2019
- Scripps Clinic, Rheumatology, 2021
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.