Rodrigo Fernandez, MD
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Fernandez has been practicing medicine since 1991 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1989. He was also board certified in Nephrology in 1990. Dr. Fernandez received his medical degree from San Marcos University in 1982 and served his internship at Peruvian Air Force Hospital. He trained for 3 years in Internal Medicine at the Southern Illinois University Hospitals. In 1987, he trained at UCSD in the Nephrology and Hypertension program for an additional 3 years.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1989
- San Marcos University, MD, 1982
- Southern Illinois University, Internal Medicine, 1987
- University of California, San Diego, Nephrology, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.