- Neurological Surgery
Dr. Ghosh is a member of several professional organizations including the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the North American Skull Base Society. His continuing education includes courses on skull base and neurosurgery. Dr. Ghosh has published numerous articles and book chapters and has presented at many scientific meetings on topics related to neurosurgical research and techniques. His personal interests include tennis, cycling, skiing and scuba diving.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, 2006
- University of Michigan Medical School, MD, 1995
- University of Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, General Surgery, 1996
- University of Southern California Medical Center Los Angeles County, Neurological Surgery, 2001
- House Ear Clinic, Neurological Surgery, Skull based, 2001
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Neurological Surgery, Spine, 1999