Han Zhang, MD
Dr. Han Zhang is a gastroenterologist who treats a wide range of disorders of the digestive tract. He specializes in caring for patients with dysphagia, reflux and other disorders of the esophagus. His clinical and research interests include Barrett’s esophagus, gastroesophageal reflux disease, esophageal strictures, esophageal motility disorders, achalasia and the prevention of esophageal cancer using non-invasive testing.
In addition to upper endoscopy and colonoscopy, he is trained to perform endoluminal functional lumen imaging probe (endoFLIP), wireless esophageal pH monitoring (BRAVO), 24-hour esophageal pH monitoring, esophageal manometry, esophageal dilation, Barrett’s esophagus endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR), radiofrequency ablation (RFA) and cryotherapy.
Dr. Zhang has a passion for medical education. He has won multiple awards for his teaching and has been invited to speak at many centers around the country.
In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, exploring great restaurants and spending time with his family.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2019
- University of Florida College of Medicine, MD, 2016
- Los Angeles County and University of Southern California, Internal Medicine, 2019
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science, Advanced Esophageal Disease, 2023
- Scripps Clinic, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2022
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.