- Pulmonary Disease
Pulmonologist William Hooper, MD, diagnoses and treats diseases and disorders of the respiratory system. His clinical interests include asthma, sleep apnea, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chest infections, pulmonary hypertension and pneumonia. Dr. Hooper maintains a consultative practice in pulmonary medicine on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas. In his spare time he enjoys cycling, running marathons and photography.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 1980
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1978
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, MD, 1975
- McGill University, Internal Medicine, 1978
- University of California, San Diego, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1980
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.