Saad Juma, MD
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (Urogynecology)
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Saad Juma is a leading urologist who specializes in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery. He established the Incontinence Research Institute, which advances health care for women by investigating urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
Dr. Juma has authored numerous peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters and has presented at conventions and lectures. He has received several awards and has been recognized as one of San Diego’s Top Doctors.
Dr. Juma has more than 30 years of medical experience.
- American Board of Urology, Urogynecology, 2013
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 1992
- Baghdad University Medical Center, MD, 1980
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1983
- Queen's University - Ontario, Urology, 1989
- Fairview General Hospital, General Surgery, 1986
- University of California, Los Angeles Olive View Medical Center, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 1990
Genesis Healthcare Partners, PC