Dr. Norman Kane specializes in general orthopedic surgery, joint replacement, arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine. He can help patients with ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, arthroscopic knee or shoulder surgery and other issues. Dr. Kane understands the unique needs of athletes, from professionals to weekend warriors. He has more than 30 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1985
- University of Witwatersrand, MD, 1973
- Johannesburg General Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1974
- Stanford University Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983
- Tufts New England Medical Center, General Surgery, 1978
- St Mary's Hospital, General Surgery, 1977
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.