Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
Gordon Kim, MD, practices general gastroenterology and has a special interest in small intestinal endoscopy.
Dr. Kim graduated from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine as a Regent’s Scholar and completed his fellowship with Scripps Clinic.He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and the San Diego Gastroenterology Society.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1998
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1992
- Southern Illinois University, Internal Medicine, 1993
- Southern Illinois University, Internal Medicine, 1995
- Scripps Clinic, Gastroenterology, 1998