- Cataract & Refractive Surgery
- Glaucoma Diagnosis & Treatment
Dr. Matthew Kirk is an ophthalmologist with more than 10 years of medical experience. Earlier in his career, Dr. Kirk served as a U.S. Naval Flight Surgeon for three years at Camp Pendleton, and abroad. Dr. Kirk is dedicated to providing complete eye care with the highest levels of quality and compassion. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2008
- Boston University School of Medicine, MD, 2000
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Residency, General Surgery, 2001
- Wills Eye Hospital, Residency, Ophthalmology, 2007
- Naval Flight Surgeon Program, Residency, 2002