Dr. Korn was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1973. He was also board certified in Gastroenterology in 1975.. Dr. Korn received his medical degree from Hahnemann University in 1966 and served his internship specializing in Transitional at Naval Hospital – Camp Pendleton and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at Naval Hospital – San Diego.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1975
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1973
- Drexel University College of Medicine AKA Hahnemann University, MD, 1966
- Naval Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1997
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1969
- Scripps Clinic, Gastroenterology, 1974
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.