- Internal Medicine
Dr. Piyush Kumar treats a wide array of gastroenterologic conditions, including colon cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and hepatitis C. Dr. Kumar’s favorite aspect of the physician-patient relationship is watching people regain their health. He is active in clinical research and is the founder and director of the Discovery Clinical Research Center. Outside the office, Dr. Kumar enjoys aviation, hiking, and physical fitness. He has more than 30 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1991
- University of Zambia School of Medicine, MD, 1982
- Waltham Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1986
- VA Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1988
- Ndola Central Hospital, Medicine, 1985
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.