Annie Kupelian, MD
- Internal Medicine
Pediatrician Annie Kupelian, MD, provides comprehensive primary care services for newborns, children and teens, focusing on preventive medicine. Dr. Kupelian expertly monitors growth and development, including brain development, cognitive growth and physical changes. She is dedicated to being a trusted resource for parents and an advocate for children’s health.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1994
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, MD, 1989
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency, Pediatrics, 1990
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency, Pediatrics, 1993
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship, Genetics, 1995
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.