- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery of the Hand
Dr. David Kupfer is fellowship-trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery and is highly trained to perform surgeries to restore or correct form and function. He has a special interest in corrective surgery for physical abnormalities caused by birth defects, trauma, tumors or disease. Dr. Kupfer also has extensive training in hand surgery and has more than 20 years of medical experience. In addition to his practice, Dr. Kupfer volunteers for Interplast, Mercy Outreach Surgical Team and other organizations. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, 1996
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1984
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1989
- University of Utah Medical Center, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1991
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.