- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Katherine Ludington specializes in cardiovascular care with a special interest in women’s heart disease and advanced cardiac imaging. She is committed to providing the best possible heart care without losing sight of the individual. She co-founded the cardiac MRI and cardiac CT programs at Scripps Clinic, as well as the Stanford Journal of Health and Sciences. She has conducted research on non-invasive imaging for coronary arteries and has lectured on cardiac imaging. Dr. Ludington welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2003
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1997
- Stanford University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1998
- Stanford University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2000
- University of California, San Diego, Cardiovascular Disease, 2003
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.