Dr. Jason Lupton is fellowship-trained in dermatologic surgery, specializing in laser surgery and aesthetic dermatology. He has published more than 40 articles and reviews in peer-reviewed literature and has lectured at major dermatology meetings on laser surgical techniques and the latest laser trends. Dr. Lupton has also been featured in popular magazines and newspapers, including Cosmopolitan, The New York Times, Women’s World and Community Health.
Dr. Lupton has more than 14 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 2000
- Georgetown University Medical Center, MD, 1996
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 1997
- Washington Hospital Center, Dermatology, 2000
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Dermatology, 1999
- Washington Institute of Dermatologic Surgery, Laser Surgery, 2001