Catharine Marshall, MD
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Robotic Surgery
Dr. Catharine Marshall is a gynecologic surgeon whose clinical focus is performing minimally invasive laparoscopic procedures. She can help with a variety of OB-GYN issues, including uterine fibroids, menopause, pelvic prolapse and other conditions. She also performs tubal sterilizations.
A member of the Scripps Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery Program, Dr. Marshall performs robot-assisted surgeries for a wide range of gynecologic conditions. In addition, she is an expert at endometrial ablation to treat uterine bleeding and diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopy.
Her interests include San Diego Opera and choral music, reading and running.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, MD, 1996
- University of Southern California Medical CenterLos Angeles County, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1997
- University of Southern California Medical CenterLos Angeles County, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.