- Spanish, English
Dr. John Naitoh specializes in urologic cancer surgery and treats a variety of urologic disorders. His goal is to both cure cancer and preserve the patient’s quality of life. Dr. Naitoh has expertise in nerve-sparing surgery, modified apical dissection, radical prostatectomy, continent urinary diversion (neobladder), construction following bladder cancer surgery, and surgery to debulk kidney tumors prior to immunotherapy. He also treats benign prostate enlargement, urinary incontinence, sexual dysfunction, infertility urinary infections and stone disease.
In addition to his practice, Dr. Naitoh gives presentations on urologic cancer treatments and has published articles about prostate, kidney and bladder cancers. He has more than 20 years of medical experience.
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2001
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1990
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Urology, 1991
- University of Connecticut Health Center, Urology, 1996
- University of California, Los Angeles, Urologic Oncology, 1998