- Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
As an allergist and immunologist, Jennifer Namazy, MD, treats allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions in children and adults. She has special clinical interests in pediatric asthma and allergies, as well as the management of respiratory conditions during pregnancy.
Dr. Namazy joined Scripps Clinic Medical Group in 2003, after completing a fellowship in allergy, asthma and immunology at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla. She belongs to several professional medical societies, including the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the San Diego Allergy Society, where she serves as vice-president.
She has been published in numerous scientific journals, including Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2001
- University of Texas Health Science Center, MD, 1998
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1999
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, Internal Medicine, 2001
- Scripps Clinic, Allergy and Immunology, 2003
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.