Lorenzo Pacelli, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand
A member of the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery at Scripps Clinic, Dr. Pacelli has received numerous academic awards and honors including the Outstanding Orthopaedic Resident Award and the Orthopaedic Chief Resident Research Award from Oregon Health Sciences University. He has published articles in medical journals and presented at medical conferences on a number of topics including tibial fractures, ankle instability, and hand and wrist injuries. Dr. Pacelli’s areas of expertise include hand and elbow surgery and microvascular surgery.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2003
- George Washington University, MD, 1995
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000
- Hand Center San Antonio, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 2001
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.