Christopher Pallia, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Pallia received his medical degree from University of California – Los Angeles in 1995 and served his internship specializing in General Surgery at University of California – Los Angeles – Harbor and served his residency specializing in Orthopedic Surgery at University Hospital – State University of New York at Stony Brook.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2007
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2006
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, 1995
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, General Surgery, 1996
- State University of New York at Stony Brook University Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001
- Oasis Sports Medical Group, Sports Medicine, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.