- Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Oncology
Dr. Paroly has been practicing oncology since 1977. He thinks of his team as combining compassionate, personalized care with the most advanced treatments and technology available. He is committed to helping patients get the state-of-the-art care they need in a facility that is close to home. When he is not practicing medicine, he enjoys hiking and mountain climbing.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 1977
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1975
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, MD, 1972
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1975
- Los Angeles County University of Southern California Medical Center, Medical Oncology, 1977
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.