Ramin Raiszadeh, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine
Dr. Ramin Raiszadeh specializes in adult spinal surgery and has extensive training in non-operative and minimally invasive reconstructive procedures. Dr. Raiszadeh uses a wide variety of non-surgical, minimally invasive and complex spinal reconstructive procedures to treat adult degenerative disease, tumors, traumatic injuries, spinal deformities and infections. He believes no one should be kept from enjoying life because of a spinal ailment.
Dr. Raiszadeh has published many articles on operative techniques and ambulatory surgical procedures in peer-reviewed medical journals. He frequently lectures at medical conferences around the world.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2007
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1998
- Baylor College of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2004
- Foundation for Orthopaedic, Athletic & Reconstructive Research, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine, 2005
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.