- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Rapeport was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1985. He was also board certified in Cardiovascular Disease in 1987. Dr. Rapeport received his medical degree from the University of Witwatersrand in 1980. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at the Long Island Jewish Hospital and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at the Long Island Jewish Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1985
- University of Witwatersrand, MD, 1980
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1985
- San Francisco Heart Institute, Cardiovascular Disease, 1988
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, 1987
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.