- Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
Internal medicine specialist, Xing-Jian Ren, MD, believes in combining compassionate care with state-of-the-art technology. He also understands the importance of listening to his patients and building relationships based on trust.
As a general internist, Dr. Ren provides comprehensive primary care with an interest in cardiovascular disease prevention through lifestyle modifications such as stress reduction, exercise, and a healthy diet. He is also interested in early cancer detection, preventative medicine, and alternative medicine.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Ren is an associate professor at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine and an attending physician with the Scripps Clinic internal medicine residency program. He is also a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
In his spare time he enjoys art, music, history and anthropology. He also plays the violin.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1999
- Shanghai First Medical College, MD, 1984
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Internship-Medicine, 1994
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1997
- Shanghai Ruhui Hospital, General Surgery, 1985
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Geriatric Medicine, 1999
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Medical Oncology, 1991
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Pharmacology, 1986
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.