Kristen Richards, MD
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Richards was board certified in Dermatology in 2000. Dr. Richards received her medical degree from Case Western Reserve University in 1996 and served her internship specializing in Pediatrics at University Hospital of Cleveland and served her residency specializing in Dermatology at Northwestern University.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 2000
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, MD, 1996
- University Hospital of Cleveland, Pediatrics, 1997
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Dermatology, 2000
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, 2001
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.