- Family Medicine
As a native San Diegan, Dr. Nena Rocha is committed to providing her community with the highest quality health care. She does this by educating patients on preventative measures and providing medical support to patients, resulting in healthy and strong individuals. Dr. Rocha’s medical interests include women’s health and adolescent medicine. In her spare time she enjoys snowboarding, traveling to foreign countries, and learning about different cultures and lifestyles. She also makes it a point to walk to work daily.
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2001
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1995
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1996
- San Joaquin General Hospital, Family Medicine, 2001
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Anesthesiology, 1997
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.