Dr. Sadoff has been practicing medicine since 1996 and was board certified in Neurology in 1985. Dr. Sadoff received his medical degree from Bowman Gray University in 1979. He served his internship specializing in Medical at the V.A. Medical Center in West L.A. and served his residency specializing in Neurology at the V.A. Medical Center in West L.A.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 1985
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine of, MD, 1979
- VA Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1979
- VA Medical Center, Neurology, 1983
- Scripps Physicians Medical Group