Jack Schim, MD, is a neurologist who specializes in the treatment of headache and migraine. He has been using botulinum toxin injections therapeutically since 1989 for numerous therapeutic purposes including migraine, movement disorders, spasticity, hyperhidrosis and numerous pain conditions, and has been clinically active in headache care since 1992. He has been a clinical investigator in multiple clinical trials including pain, movement disorders, chronic headache, stroke and spasticity, amongst others. He has published articles in Experimental Neurology, Current Medical Research and Opinion, Pain Practice, Headache and Neurology journals.
Dr. Schim is Board Member and past President of the Headache Consortium of the Pacific, Board Member and past President, American Heart Association San Diego, and a Past President of the California Neurologic Society.
Outside of the office, he enjoys traveling and is an avid photographer and surfer.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology, 1988
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1981
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1982
- University of California, San Diego, Neurology, 1985
- Scripps Physicians Medical Group