Jonathan Schleimer, MD
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Dr. Schleimer has been practicing medicine since 1991 and was board certified in Psychiatry & Neurology and Electrodiagnostic Medicine in 1993 . Dr. Schleimer received his medical degree from the John Hopkins School of Medicine in 1986. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at Duke University Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Neurology at the University of California at San Francisco. He is fellowship trained in Peripheral Nerve Disorders and Spinal Conditions. He has expertise in Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 1993
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 1993
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, MD, 1986
- University of California, San Francisco, Neurology, 1991
- Duke University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1988
- University of California, San Francisco, Neurophysiology, 1992
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.