- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Sclar has been practicing medicine since 1984 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1982. He was also board certified in Cardiovascular Disease in 1985. Dr. Sclar received his medical degree from the Autonomous Universidad of Guadalajara, Mexico in 1978. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at City Hospital in Elmhurst and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at City Hospital in Elmhurst. He also completed a Cardiology Fellowship at Rutgers Medical School in New Jersey. Dr. Sclar specializes in angiograms and the placement of invasive pacemakers. Dr. Sclar is also a member of the American College of Cardiology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1982
- Autonomous University of Guadalajara, MD, 1978
- City Hospital at Elmhurst, Internal Medicine, 1982
- Rutgers Medical School, Cardiovascular Disease, 1984
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.