Caron Selati, MD
Dr. Selati was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1999. Dr. Selati received her medical degree from the Emory University School of Medicine in 1994. She served her internship specializing in Transitional at St. Vincent’s Hospital & Medical Center and served her residency specializing in Anesthesiology at New York University Medical Center.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1999
- Emory University School of Medicine, MD, 1994
- St Vincent's Hospital & Medical Center, New York - FACILITY CLOSED, Residency, Internship-Medicine, 1995
- New York University Medical Center, Residency, Anesthesiology, 1998
- Children's Hospital Boston, Fellowship, Pediatric Anesthesiology, 1999
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.