- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Maida Soghikian, MD, is a specialist in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine who provides care to hospitalized patients.
As a faculty member of the Scripps Clinic and Scripps Green Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program, Dr. Soghikian conducts teaching rounds within the intensive care unit (ICU). She also assures residents’ competence in the care management of the severely ill while weaving performance improvement into the program’s every day curriculum.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 1994
- McGill University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, MD, 1988
- Kaiser Hospital - Oakland, Internal Medicine, 1992
- Stanford University Medical Center, Pulmonary Disease, 1995
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.