Garrett Tallman, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Garrett Tallman is fellowship-trained in ankle and foot reconstruction. He specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic surgery and offers a full range of orthopedic services. An athlete himself, Dr. Tallman believes everyone should be able to continue their active lifestyles, regardless of age, and strives to improve quality-of-life for his patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2010
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2000
- Indiana University School of Medicine, MD, 1992
- University of Texas Medical School at Galveston, Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle, 1997
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.