- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Unger was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1984. He was also board certified in Anesthesiology in 1987. Dr. Unger received his medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia in 1981. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at the University of CA at San Francisco. He served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at the University of CA at San Francisco.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1984
- Medical College of Virginia, MD, 1981
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology, 1986
- University of California, San Francisco, Internal Medicine, 1984