- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Wound Care
A member of the Division of Orthopedics at Scripps Clinic since 1998, Dean Vayser, DPM, provides general medical and surgical care of the foot and ankle. He has a strong interest in diabetic limb salvage surgery and chronic wound management. Dr. Vayser moved to Southern California in 1978 after immigrating from Oddessa, Ukraine. He is fluent in both English and Russian.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery, 2002
- Samuel Merritt College FKA California College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM, 1996
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, 1997
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Podiatric Surgery, 1998
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.