Daniel Vicario, MD
- Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Oncology
Dr. Vicario was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1988. He was also board certified in Medical Oncology in 1993. Dr. Vicario received his medical degree from the Universidad of Buenos Aires in 1983 and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at the University of CA at Irvine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1988
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, MD, 1983
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Residency, 1989
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Hematology and Oncology, 1992
- Stanford University Medical Center, Fellowship, Clinical Pharmacology, 1985
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.