Dr. Villanueva has been practicing medicine since 1974 and was board certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology in 1975. Dr. Villanueva received his medical degree from the Universidad of Buenos Aires in 1966. He served his internship specializing in Rotating at Prince George’s County Hospital and served his residency specializing in OB-GYN at Georgetown University Hospital. He completed a Port Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Washington, Seattle in 1974.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1975
- Universidad de Buenos Aires, MD, 1966
- Prince George's County Hospital, Residency, Internship-Medicine, 1969
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972
- University of Washington Medical Center, Fellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, 1974
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.