Lei Wang, MD
- Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography
Dr. Wang received his medical degree and Ph.D. in biochemistry and molecular biology from St. Louis University and his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from Peking University in Beijing. He served an internship in internal medicine at St. Mary’s Medical Center in San Francisco and a residency in anesthesiology at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 2003
- St Louis University School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- St Mary's Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1999
- University of California, San Francisco, Anesthesiology, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.