- Diagnostic Radiology
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Amy Wu, MD, is a diagnostic radiologist with expertise in musculoskeletal imaging, body imaging, and breast imaging and interventions. She currently serves as director of physician recruitment and development for the department of radiology.
Throughout her career, Dr. Wu has received numerous accolades including the John Amberg Award for Clinical Excellence and UCSD’s Medical Alumni Association Award. She was also recognized as resident of the year during her internship and elected as chief resident during her residency. Most recently, she was named as one of San Diego’s top doctors by the San Diego County Medical Association.
Dr. Wu received her undergraduate degree from Harvard College and continues to volunteer as an alumni interviewer for her alma mater.
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, 2006
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 2001
- University of California, Los Angeles & West Los Angeles VA Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Diagnostic Radiology, 2006
- University of California, San Diego, Magnetic Resonance and Musculoskeletal Imaging, 2007
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.