- Neurological Surgery
As a neurosurgeon, Kevin Yoo, MD, treats brain and spinal disorders including trauma, tumors and degenerative conditions. He specializes in surgery for traumatic brain and spine injuries as well as cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement surgery.
In his practice, Dr. Yoo strives to provide the utmost devotion to his patients to ensure excellent non-surgical and surgical outcomes through well-informed, cooperative efforts by the physician, other health care providers, patients and their families and friends.
Outside of the office, Dr. Yoo is a dedicated father who devotes his time to his children and everything they do.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, 2009
- Emory University School of Medicine, MD, 1993
- Emory University, General Surgery, 1994
- University of California, San Diego, Neurological Surgery, 2004
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Neurological Surgery, 2002
- University of Arkansas, Neurological Surgery, 1996
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.