Daniel Zelac, MD
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Zelac received his medical degree from Temple University in 1995 and his undergraduate degree in biology and fine arts from the honors program at the University of Delaware. He completed an internship in internal medicine at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and his residency specializing in dermatology at Hahnemann University Hospital. He then completed a fellowship approved by the American College of Mohs Surgery in Mohs and Cosmetic Surgery at Scripps Clinic under the supervision of Hubert T. Greenway, M.D.
Certified by the American Board of Dermatology in 1999, Dr. Zelac is a member of several professional societies including the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Medical Association, The American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and the San Diego Dermatologic Society.
Dr. Zelac treats cell skin cancers including but not limited to basal cell carcinomas, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma. He also provides a wide assortment of cosmetic procedures including facial rejuvenation, botox, collagen, hair transplantation (aka, hair restoration) and liposuction.
- American Board of Dermatology, Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery, 2021
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 1999
- Temple University School of Medicine, MD, 1995
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Medicine, 1996
- Hahnemann University Hospital FACILITY CLOSED: 08/26/2019, Dermatology, 1999
- Scripps Clinic, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, 2000
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.