Eric Zimmer, MD
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Zimmer was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1994. Dr. Zimmer received his medical degree from the University of CA at San Diego in 1985. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at UCSD Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Anesthesiology at the University of CA at San Francisco.
- American Board of Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1994
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1986
- University of California, San Francisco, Anesthesiology, 1992
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.