Michael Bongiovanni, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Michael Bongiovanni is an orthopedic surgeon and trauma specialist who is dedicated to providing comprehensive surgical and nonsurgical musculoskeletal care. His areas of expertise include complex fractures and joint injuries, foot and ankle injuries, wrist and hand injuries, patients with multiple injuries and sports injuries. He also has expertise evaluating and treating post-traumatic problems such as nonunions, malunions and chronic musculoskeletal infections. He strives to use minimally invasive procedures whenever possible.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1997
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD, 1985
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, General Surgery, 1986
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma, 1995
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.