Christopher Spellman, MD
Accepts new patients
- Glaucoma Diagnosis & Treatment
- Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Christopher Spellman is fellowship-trained in ophthalmology and provides general eye care and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Spellman is trained in the most advanced surgical techniques to treat cataracts and glaucoma and can also provide laser treatments and laser vision correction. He has been in practice since 1998.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2005
- Medical College of Wisconsin, MD, 1998
- Lenox Hill Hospital, General Surgery, 2000
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 2003
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Glaucoma Diagnosis & Treatment, 2005
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.